Ratings for Dr. Parminder S. Jaswal

If you are a patient watch your bills very carefully. I have payed more bills out of pocket then my insurance has picked up. Due to how he is entering the billing code. It's like he's getting a kick back from the insurance company. Watch lab slips for your wellness watch an question all your bills.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Did not look at the problem so, of course, he missed it. Demanded office visits to get $ but did nothing- several times. I ended up with a very serious problem due to his negligence. I find it very difficult to believe he is a certified family physician. How do we know his credentials are correct?

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My teen daughter went to him for some medical condition ,he tried to take advantage as she went alone ,tried to touch where it was not required or needed ,she became very uncomfortable,as it was molestation, I will sue him soon,won't recommend a perv or pedophile

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I had severe cough and fever , he should have given me bronchodilator in first visit which he didn't and I suffered a lot for 10 days and is malpracticing to bill more visits until he gives right medicine . He is money making machine and in wrong profession

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I find doctor very stupid phoney and wonder how someone like this can be a doctor, he treated me with clindamycin in pneumonia which is toxic drug and not prescribed for pneumonia and which increased suffering for a week until my wife called other internal medicine friend doctor to stop that ,inspire of so many calls he didn't answer our phone and forced us to come to office for making money . Changed drug and I never would recommend such a doctor even to my enemy .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I don't feel he was very through.He's more interested in money and his payment rather then seeing a patient.I stopped going there because his receptionist would yell across the waiting room personal things to other patients in front of the whole waiting room.I thought that was so rude and embarrassing.Some things are just private.I found a wonderful Dr. closer to home that every thing you talk about with her or her office help is between you and them and not a waiting room full of people.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011