Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Ciampoli

a very caring dr. that is knowledgeable and answers any questions that you might have. very easygoing and never rushes a patient, always takes time for questions. wonderful doctor. he was recommended to me by a nurse practioner, and for that i am grateful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My husband is a diabetic who is in his 60's and a few years ago he had a very severe infection in his foot. We were new to the area and went to the emergency room at Christiana Hospital, and that is when we met Dr. Ciampoli. Dr. Ciampoloi literally saved my husband's foot from amputation and has been his podiatrist ever since. He is very dedicated to his patients and stayed at the hospital until 11:30pm that night to do his surgery. He is the best doctor either one of us have ever encountered in our lifetime.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

A few weeks ago I went to my family doctor because I had a really sore toe. He looked at it and told me I needed to see a podiatrist because I had and ingrown toenail. He highly recommended Dr. Ciampoli. I called his office and they were able to see me a few days later. When I went in to see him, his staff was very warm and welcoming. Dr. Ciampoli looked at my toe and told me that I did indeed have an ingrown toenail. He explained that it needed to be removed and fully explained the procedure to me, and performed it that day. He could see that I was really nervous and tried to help calm my nerves. Once he was all done he explained what I would need to do afterwards and they way he and his staff interacted was great. I will definitely be going to him for all my foot and ankle problems in the future and recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

My name is Kathy Jones and I was originally referred to the Dr. I am diabetic therefore I have to be careful with my feet. I have since recommended him to anyone who asks and my grandsons 7 and 9 had warts show up on their feet. The doctor is so good with children. He explains what he is doing, allows the children to provide input and he is respectful to everyone. It is easy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I badly broke my toe and had to have surgery because it would not set properly. I was referred to Dr. Ciampoli. I was very nervous, but he was knowledgeable, friendly, and gentle, and put me at ease. The surgery went well - he spoke to me right before and after to make sure I did not have any questions. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Super friendly never waited long. He took his time and was very gentle.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Joseph A. Ciampoli's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE