Ratings for Dr. William J. Koenig

I am 56, have had 3, 50 lbs pregnancies and was sick of my flabby tummy! Dr. Koenig performed smartlipo on my tummy and illiacs! He removed 9 lbs of fat! OMG! I am thrilled. He is a genius with that lipo wand (or whatever the tool is called!) I was up and around the day of surgery, took pain meds only 4 days. I wish I'd done this years ago! It's now 1 month post op and I am amazed at the flattened tummy and curve of a waist again! After the 2 hour procedure, I was put in a compression garment and I loved that too! I bought a full body one from the same company (Marena medical compression). I would highly recommend Dr. Koenig and his kind and professional associates! The nurses in his surgery center are top notch! Very caring and competent nurse anesthetist. Thank you soo much Dr. Koenig and everyone at Quatela where they truly give "uplifting experiences" :)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

My first visit to Dr. Koening was 9/18/2018 for juvederm injections. Naturally I was very nervous about having these injections as I have never had anything like that done before and was scared of the unknown. But I can't say enough on how comfortable and at ease the front desk staff right to the medical staff made you feel. I would definitely recommend Dr.Koenig . . the front desk staff to the medical staff

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results of my breast lift and augmentation, Dr. Koenig is all that I heard and more, the best in the business and he couldn't be any kinder. I highly recommend Dr. Koenig and his staff; they are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

From the moment I stepped into the office I was treated wonderfully. The staff as well as Dr. Koenig are so kind and understanding. I would recommend this office to anyone

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Koenig made the overall experience better than anticipated. He and his staff helped to ensure all questions were asked prior to and post surgery. Thank you to them all.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I am a 36 year old mom of 3 children under the age of 7 from Rochester, NY. I had all 3 of my children via c-section and had a significant weight gain during those years of having very little children in the house. When my youngest was 8 months old I found myself at my heaviest weight of 258 lbs (I'm 5'4). I decided to make a dramatic lifestyle change and started to eat clean and work out and I had tremendous success over a 2 year period. It was at my annual GYN appointment that my gynecologist noted my then 70 lb weight loss. She suggested that when I was ready to have a Mommy Makeover that I see Dr. Koenig as she sees women's bodies all day long and his work was far superior to anyone else's. I kept that as a mental note and continued to my progress in my weight loss journey. It was when I had lost 94 lbs that I finally mad my consultation with Dr. Koenig. I could not have been more pleased from the moment I spoke to his nurse on the phone to being greeted by the receptionist to speaking with his assistant, Lisa. Everyone was so welcoming and made me feel safe. My initial reaction from my consultation with Dr. Koenig was that I could not have felt more comfortable with anyone else. His experience is second to none and coupled with his calm and warm bedside manor and humble personality I knew immediately I was in good hands. On the day of my surgery I was officially down 104 lbs. I had a full abdonialplasty, liposuction of the iliacs and bra bulge, and a breast lift. Everything with my surgery went incredibly smooth and I could not be more pleased with my result. I kept telling myself I was just hoping for the best and I would be pleased just to have the skin removed. I got so much better than that! I have a better body now than I have ever had. He is truly a gifted surgeon and gave me a result better than I could have ever imagined!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

When I initially met Dr. Koenig I was going through some major health issues which he determined were too significant at the time to have the procedure I wanted performed. I knew right then that he was more concerned about my health than collecting revenue for his practice. I was disappointed but so impressed! After getting healthy, I went back to see Dr. K for my breast implant surgery and found him to be one of the most calm, caring, knowledgeable and professional doctors I've ever dealt with. Because of his wonderful demeanor, before, during and after the surgery he made me feel confident, relaxed and as if he were taking care of a family member. He always has a warm smile and kind words at every appointment and equally important the result is absolutely amazing and beautiful. We are both extremely pleased with the outcome! I would recommend Dr. Koenig and Que Med Spa to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The Lindsay house is beautiful. Staff is so educated and kind they make sure you are 100 percent comfortable with what is happening. I met every single person involved in my surgery personally. Doctor koenig helped me choose the best size for my body type and the best type of implant for me personally. I am so glad I took his direction bc I was clueless and nervous about choosing a size and implant type. My process went so smooth surgery was easy and comfortable and check up appointments are thorough. Doctor koenig bedside manner and expertise put me at ease and I was left 100 percent comfortable and confident in his abilities before and after surgery. I will never go to anyone else for any cosmetic needs and I will continue to recommend him and the Lindsay house staff. My faith in doctor koenig and his staff is infinite.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am 65 years old and had breast implants for 26 years. I was so tired of their heaviness and wanted to have them removed. I did not know if I could afford any reconstructive work so was anticipating perhaps deformity. Dr. Koenig removed my implants 3 weeks ago and also performed a breast reduction and lift with no added fees. I am so beyond pleased with the results! I feel 20 years younger. I have so much gratitude for Dr. Koenig and his team of professionals. I experienced very little pain. He is a true artist and a humanitarian. If you decide to go with Dr. Koenig you are indeed in the very best of hands!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Six weeks ago I had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction for saddlebags and love handles. I am 57 years old but today feel like I'm 30! I went over a year ago to one of Dr Koenig's presentations. June 2014 I had a consult done. There was no pressure to have surgery. I felt so confident in Dr. Koenig's skills to transform my troubled area and he made me feel so calm. Actually the entire staff at the Lindsay House (a beautiful restored mansion) were so excited for me that I booked surgery for July 21 and the staff monitored my post op results with interest and enthusiasm. The surgery went well, post op uneventful. The pain medications controlled all discomfort. (I was able to attend a party 5 days post-op). Dr. William Koenig is very skilled and if you are looking to transform your figure, feel healthier and enjoy clothes shopping again, I would highly recommend Dr. Koenig.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. William J. Koenig's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. William Koenig has partnered with the Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery since 2003, specializing exclusively in breast and body procedures. He previously worked at the prestigious Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pennsylvania where he was well-known for his work in plastic surgery. An honors graduate of Northwestern University Medical School with eight years of post-graduate surgical training, he is double board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Koenig is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons with over 25 years of experience in breast augmentation, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, body lifts after significant weight loss, and other body sculpting procedures. He has performed over 1,600 breast augmentations over the past 12 years in Rochester. In 2012, he presented his findings on breast augmentation titled, “Primary Breast Augmentation: A Single Surgeon Experience with Nearly 1000 Cases” at the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons in Boston. The presentation highlighted his low complication rates as compared to national averages. Patients choose Dr. Koenig for his excellent bedside manner and his ability to develop personalized treatment plans for patients based on their individual goals. He is known for his meticulous nature, which is evident in his successful surgical outcomes. Dr. Koenig and the Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery are Top 250 level providers of Botox® and Juvederm®. Dr. Koenig has been administering Botox® and facial fillers for over 15 years. Patients often request Dr. Koenig for their injectable treatments because of his ability to achieve natural looking, refreshed results. In addition to an impressive resume of national and international presentations, publications, book chapters, and scientific exhibits, Dr. Koenig has traveled extensively to Central and South America, and the Philippines, annually performing volunteer surgery on children with cleft lips/palates with Operation Hope and the HUGS Foundation,.

• English

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)

• Vitals On-Time Doctor Award 2014