Ratings for Dr. David S. Scheiner

I really liked Dr. Scheiner.. my family and I went to him for the last 5 years and have never had a problem. I have always paid a co pay for the visit with no issues at all for every visit reguardless wether it was a 5 minute visit or a 30 minute visit. All of a sudden I was billed $150 for my last visit and $150 for the visit before... when I enquired about it the only explination I got was that they were "extended visits" meaning longer than 15 minutes... which aparently are not covered by BCBS. Like i said..ive been coming here for 5 years and this had never been an issue, I asked the front desk to have Dr Scheiner call me so that we could clear this up and he did not call me, he had the front desk lady call me (who is great) and tell me that according to the Dr. if I did not pay, I was more than welcome to find another Doctors office. Very unprofessional and extremely rude especially for a long time patient, we wont be back.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. David S. Scheiner's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental