Ratings for Dr. Bushra I. Al-Azzawi

Dr and staff were very professional. Dr took her time and read my record and asked more detailed questions. Seemed genuinely interested in my health and well-being. I would recommend her to anyone I know and I'm a health professional as well.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Knowledgable , caring ,listens and pays attention to details , great doctor who cares about her patients, strongly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Went to this doctor for a referral to see a specialist after complications from spinal surgery. Had a hard time getting an appointment. Receptionist was EXTREMELY rude. Doctor wanted me to come back for multiple tests completely unrelated to the complaints I had, had no interest in seeing my films, and ultimately refused me service after waiting over a week to see her with severe pain and complications in my spinal hardware. Did not even give me the referral I came for so now I am stuck at square one, will have to go see a doctor who understands the dangers of complications from spinal surgery and knows how to address them. This one does NOT. Only interested in running up my insurance tab, no interest in the pain or serious problems I was having at all. A waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

VERY KIND EASY TO TALK TO DOCTOR,CARING, LISTENS WITH INTEREST , GETS TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER , SOLVES PROBLEMS, HAD MY BEST INTEREST IN MIND THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011