Ratings for Dr. Roger W. Lidman

I’m updating my review from 5 stars to 2. Although Dr Lidman is very knowledgeable the staff is incompetent. They have set up appointments for tests/procedures and when I arrived they sent me away because they either don’t do these tests at that location or couldn’t accommodate me. After this happening three times, I won’t go back.

Submitted November 28, 2017

Rude, condescending and abrupt. Does not acknowledge concerns, leads appointments and dismisses concerns.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I've been in pain for 8 years and have been to many doctors without a proper diagnosis. I was stuck in the Fibromyalgia category. When I moved to Chesapeake I found Dr. Lidman and he knew what it was on my first visit. The tests ordered confirmed his diagnosis. Although he is a bit gruff he is my hero.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Lidman is one of the finest MDs I've ever worked with, and due to complex medical issues, I have consulted with physicians at several major medical centers along the East Coast.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Hard to get an appointment with Dr Lidman if you travel. I confirmed my appointment 5 times with his staff prior to departing out of the country for 6 day business trip. I made a final confirmation of the time and date of the appointment and let them know I would be on travel for a week. When I returned home the Saturday before my appointment I had a message indicating the appointment would be cancelled if I did not confirm. I confirmed on that Saturday yet another time only this time using the automated system. When I showed up for the appointment Monday morning they informed me the appointment was given to someone else because they could not reach within 48 hours of the appointment date. Needless to say they could have told me this before I left the country or informed by phone message the day they cancelled my appointment vice asking me to confirm. I travel and I don’t know how you can make an appointment with Dr. Lidman with these rigid policies. Does anyone have an idea?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

very thorough. a doctor's doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Roger W. Lidman's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)