Ratings for Dr. Maria K. Nwokike

I have been searching for a doctor who will listen to me and my concerns and Dr. Nwokike did just that. I was skeptical not wanting to have to find another Dr while walking to the parking lot but I was overjoyed with her expertise, her willing to listen and help as well as her overall demeanor. She complimented me she was willing to run (and search) my insurance for the test I was asking for. Dr Nwokike is Awesome!!!!!! I'm glad I stuck with my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I am so happy that I was recommended to her. In 10 yrs. of dealing with my thyroid issues she let me give my opinion in what I need for my health care... I recommend everyone to her... She is a great dr.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

WOW....I moved here to Las Vegas from Salt Lake City, Utah and there are many reasons that I am glad I did and Dr. Maria Nwokike is one of them. Don't let her last name throw you just call her Dr. Maria, trust me she will not be offended. She is smart and will get to the bottom line of what is going on with you. Having to be a patient of any doctor is not fun but joke around with her she has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012