Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Zoberi

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Have no illusions about Dr. Kimberly Zoberi, you are just a dollar bill to her. When the clock strikes 5pm she’s forgotten all about you and doesn’t care about you in any way, shape or form. She's a spoiled, wealthy, West County woman who always gets her way and doesn’t care a lick about anyone but herself. She was my doctor for over 7 years and I can tell you all of this is the absolute truth because I’m very well acquainted with her character and skill level as a physician. Dr. Zoberi is just not very good at what she does... diagnosis and problem solving are not her forte. Also keep in mind she is a part-time physician so if it’s continuity of care you’re after you won’t get it here. For basic medical problems such as a sore throat or a UTI, she can probably help but if it’s anything more complex, save yourself the trouble and find yourself an internist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Excellent...patient and answers all questions....gives sound advise and listens. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

We had to move away, but Dr. Zoberi was WONDERFUL. If I had a newer car, I would make the 4.5 hour drive back just to see her. Listened, knowledgable, compassionate, intelligent. I even started taking my daughter there after her pediatrician moved away.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

my friend refered me, she is great. And she works with the uninsured. Very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I have been with Dr. Zoberi for almost two years now. I refer her to all of my friends because she really cares about her patients and gives over 100%. Dr. Zoberi will leave no stone unturned in regards to your health and is very thorough and attentive. She believes that we are a partner in our health and therefore treats us as such. As relating to referrals, Dr. Zoberi will refer when something is out of the scope of her practice while maintaining her responsibilities of following our care while in the hands of a specialist. She is not afraid to search for answers and is a great diagnostician. I truly hope that she stays in the St.Louis area because my family and I need her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

After years of struggling with doctors that were either incompetent or disrespectful towards me as a person...i have to say Doctor Zoberi is the best doctor I've ever had. She takes the time to care and is knowledgeable and understanding..This is a doctor that truly thinks of her patients as more than numbers. i drive 45 minutes out of my way to see this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Z is great. She gives me credit for knowing my own body, she doesn't treat me as if I know nothing, and is just plain nice to boot. I've been trying to get my mom to go to her for years.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

This doctor was very personable and helpful. She took her time and made sure that everything was right before I left. My only complaint was the wait.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

This friendly physician sincerely cares about her patients. She is thorough and willing to listen. She is includes the patient in the healthcare process and makes you feel like a partner. She is toprate!!!!!!!!!!!1

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Kimberly A. Zoberi's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente