Ratings for Dr. David K. Calderwood

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Calderwood for 10 years. If I could give Dr Calderwood and his staff above 5 stars I would. A very pleasant experience with every visit. Very professional care from Dr Calderwood and his staff and yet kind and caring with every visit. My husband has Myasthenia Gravis and Dr Calderwood is very knowledgeable in co-ordinating the medical care he provides with My husbands’ MG Neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Calderwood is simply the best in every way; his staff equally so. He is the standard for what a caregiver should be; we consider ourselves extremely fortunate...

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Calderwood is the best! I lately had a oppertunity to change doctors to one that is not accepting new patients, my family urged me to change to this, to them "God like doctor". I thought about about maybe a minute, but that's all it took. Dr. Calderwood is even BETTER! He's like family to me and my husband. We truly trust him with our lives. I have MS, Lupus and many more illnesses, but he can handle it all!I almost forgot to mention the staff, their top notch. Marian is a sweetie and handles everything with a smile : - )

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Calderwood restores faith in the medical profession. He is persistent in discovering the root cause of the problem, while treating the symptoms to restore quality of life. Both my husband and myself have been his patients for almost 10 years, and he has been life changing. He is thorough and knowledgeable , discovers disease processes early and treats them before permanent damage occurs. He is kind and patient, and his staff is the absolute best. Marian and Gabby return calls almost immediately, schedule same day appts, and are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. I dread the day he retires, he and his staff are not replaceable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr, Calderwood is great, as well as his staff. I would recommend him to everyone !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Very happy with his knowledge, and he takes the time to talk. Initial visit is slower to get called in, but once a patient, very prompt.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I have several medical conditions but my faith in doctors was tainted when my physician at the time treated me for several things that I did not have and caused more complication than was necessary. I quit going to that doctor and tried to steer clear of any doctors for the past 2 years. I recently was referred by a friend to Dr. Calderwood and I must say his knowledge of my actual conditions was extremely impressive, you can tell that he is a man who does his homework. He took time to actually get to know me and my history and discuss options for me. He talked about new information and medicines to help that were so much better than what I had been taking a couple years ago. I can't tell you the difference this doctor has made in my life. My quality of life has increased abundantly. Thank you to Dr. Calderwood and his incredible staff that made me feel at home and still take great care of me. They are truly a prayer answered.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Spends quality time with me; shows consistent concern

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Calderwood treats me to get me feeling better first, then works on the problem to correct it. Spends time letting you talk out your problems. Listens and responds with treatments. Does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, if not better after a couple of visits. His nurse is easy to talk with when she calls you back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. David K. Calderwood's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare