You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Meckel

I'm young, well at 40 I still think I'm pretty young, and I now feel like I'm in my 20's again! I used to say "I have the hips of a 90 year old" and while they may still be, they certainly don't feel that way anymore! I had terrible arthritis pain in my hips for years. I couldn't sleep through the night without waking up crying, I hobbled everywhere, even almost crashed-n-burned down stairs on a monthly basis...then came 'Superman' (at least that's what I like to refer to Dr. Meckel as). I held out for as long as I could to get surgery because they say it's best to wait. After almost 7 years, I finally took the plunge and Dr. Meckel walked me through every step of the way. His staff was so helpful and attentive. I never felt that I wasn't fully supported by any of them. By the time I made came to grips that I wanted the surgery, I hoped we'd be able to perform it that very day....while that wasn't possible (obviously), I had just the perfect amount of time to prepare my home, my family, my work, and myself for the day. Even though it felt like I was waiting for Christmas to come (like I did as a kid), it really wasn't that long of a wait. Today, I have a new lease on life and I couldn't be more grateful for Dr. Meckel's fabulous work.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Meckel and his staff are totally professional in every since of the word. He made my double knee replacement painless and gave me back my life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have had extensive experience in the medical field as a patient and have not met anyone as thorough and attentive as Dr. Meckel. He has great energy and excellent bedside manner and he truly cares about his patients. The whole experience was not painful or uncomfortable but very positive. The pre-operative education was amazing. The professionalism in his team and his team approach is great. I would highly recommend anyone who is contemplating hip replacement surgery to see Dr. Christopher Meckel.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I had a total hip replacement this summer, performed by Dr. Meckel. I cannot say enough about how well this experience has been. He is professional, pleasant, and very, very detail oriented. I felt very well prepared prior to the surgery, and well followed after. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Christopher Meckel is a highly skilled surgeon who treats his patients with genuine regard and respect. I would recommend Dr. Meckel to others without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Christopher M. Meckel's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2489129'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014