Ratings for Dr. Susana S. Chi

I switched to Dr. Chi at 20 weeks pregnant because I was unhappy with my OB. Dr. Chi is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and well spoken. She sits with you and answers all your questions, and definitely puts you at ease. I am SO happy I switched. She was highly recommended by 2 of my friends and now I see why. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

The Doctor was good but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get lab results from there -- the phone was never answered and you will never get a call back if you leave a message!!! Be careful if you go and need a lab test done.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. She charged me for a procedure that was not done. I had to wait an entire year to have a procedure done because she told my insurance company that she actually completed an exam that she did not. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

I found Dr. Chi through this site. Everything the other raters say about her is true. She does her best to set you at ease. Met with me in her office prior to the exam room and took her time going over my concerns. In and out of the office in 1 hour, which is a record for my for a GYN.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

The first gyn that really seems to care about her patients showing both empathy and sympathy. A genuine person...one that you could actually care about as well.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Chi is knowlegeble,very laid back, easy to speak to, great doc, great bedside manner ! She could be in Grey's Anatomy !

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

She is sooo smart. Totally hip and down to earth. I have never liked / trusted a doctor like this. She talks to your like a friend. I only hope we are still living here when we get pregnant ...she is amazing and I would love for her to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

She is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. She is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

Excellent service. She keeps up with her patents and is very caring.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Susana S. Chi's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1997)