Dr. James M. Coticchia

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James M. Coticchia

Great doctor- took care of my son. He is very knowledgable and take the time to explain everything. I trust him and recommend!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

The best doctor he did my son surgery yesterday and kept him overnight which other doctors send them home in 2 hours after the surgery. He did the best dession to keep them safe from any side effects

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Coticchia really took the time to make sure that my child got the best care possible. He showed a true interest in my family. We have been looking for an ENT doctor for my son for a long time and finally found Dr. Coticchia. It is by far the best care we have received! Great man, great Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Doctor was very rude. Was not able to give us a diagnosis but wanted to schedule a surgery to see what he could find. Was very unhappy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Coticchia was referred by my pediatrician for my son's chronic ear infections. She said he was the best in town. He teaches at the university so he sometimes brings in his medical students but that's ok I figure that it is another check and balance to have so many eyes watching our care. He is a busy doctor but still takes time to make sure I have all questions answered. He did surgery on my child and I was so nervous but everything turned out so well. I'm very thankful to have found such a great doctor

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

by far the best doctor, my daughter was having croup 10 times a year or more, i was going to see an aleregy specialist and it was doing nothing, so i decided to find a ENT doctor, not only did Dr. Coticchia solve my daughters issue, he has made it 10 times better. i would highly reccomend this doctor. even his bedside manor after a scope was great. my daughter can now enjoy a full life and it's due to the Doctor's we have met there.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I went to the office twice with my newborn for a hearing screening exam with an appointment, and waited 45 min just to be told that the responsible employee who was supposed to perform the exam was on vacation the 1st time, and had emergency the 2nd time. The office called me to confirm the appointment, but didn't call to tell me that the employee is not there, and never informed me that they will not be able to perform the exam. I believe that the scheduling person doesn't care enough about the patients, and the office has very poor management.

Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. James M. Coticchia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Hearing loss
  • Ruptured eardrum (perforated eardrum)
  • Heartburn