Ratings for Dr. Darren C. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg was very helpful in diagnosing and curing a painful condition that physical therapy did not help. I felt better after one visit where he performed a manipulation on me. I'm sad that I no longer live in MA and can't visit him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Great DO and nice guy. He helped me a great deal with my chronic pain issues some years ago. I would still be seeing him if it weren't for the fact that I moved out of state some years ago. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Responded to 2 separate email questions within 1 hours time. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Takes the time to listen and truly help you. He is always on time...so much so that YOU need to make sure that you are on time, or you may need to reschedule your appointment. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Wonderful doctor who actually listens, knows what he is doing, AND follows up. Helped me through a very scary surgery and difficult recovery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Diagnosed my problem accurately and quickly. Couldnt be more pleased with my experience. Would send anyone to him without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

I thought Dr. Rosenberg was a very thorough doctor who obviously knew what he was talking about. My experience with him was positive and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

If one pill doesnt work he will just prescribe another. Did not order an M.R.I. untill nine months after injury he just prescribed pills and I was put into Physical therapy two times before an M.R.I. was ordered 9 months later showing two herniated discs!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Darren C. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA