Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Rogers

Very professional and patient centered. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I should have read the ratings before I went to see this guy. I would not recommend Rogers to anyone. He has a bad attitude and is very rude. He should get some training on how to communicate with others, especially patients. I suspect he treats his staff the same way, and I feel sorry for them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

staff was very helpful,the Dr.was very rude and cocky.Do not waste your hard earned $ going to him.he is a jerk

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

did not like at all.staff was fine.horrible bedside manner for first time patient.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Condescending is the word I also would use to describe this man. He truly is dismissive.... difficult to do since I have seen him only twice in 5-6 office visits. His NP or RN's take care of my treatments which have consisted of shots underneath the cuticles of 4 fingernails that have turned completely white as a result of what has been diagnosed as eczema under each nail. I have gone once a month for these painful injections. After the initial 2 visits during which I was used as a teaching subject, I requested to have a more experienced nurse or NP administer the shots, only to be told that such a request could not necessarily be taken into consideration. I mean I know that everyone has to learn somewhere, but I really don't want to be a guinea pig for procedures that are so very painful. Dr. R. had originally told me that this condition was difficult to heal and would take several treatments to have a successful outcome. Bottom line is that my nails look no better after 5 or so months, and in fact have become progressively misshapen and bruised as a result of the last 2 treatments. At the end of my last appointment, the Dr. stopped in long enough to tell me that he could have prescribed oral medications (presumably antibiotics) but wouldn't do so due to the state of my health (71-yr. old female with back trouble and a well-controlled pulmonary condition... neither life-threatening). Apparently either medication could cause damage to the kidneys or liver. (The prescribing info. for an awful lot of meds also provide such statements.) Next he told me that I must return once a month for the rest of my life to keep treating this condition. I honestly think neither he nor his staff want to bother with me any longer, and I am all too happy to oblige. I am looking at patient reviews of other dermatologists on this website in order to find another who might consider a different course of treatment. Wish me luck.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I strongly DO NOT recommend this doctor in any way. He was very rude, arrogant, and demeaning. He treated my young son (8 years old) for multiple skin lesions that were in a very sensitive area (His bottom). The experience was beyond horrifying for my son. Dr. Rogers was barbaric in the way he removed them. Multiple needle shots (about 8)and cuts( left large holes) all while my son was held down by nurses as he screamed out through the whole procedure. This went on for about 20 minutes. I was in shock. I wish I could go back to that day and remove my son from that horrible situation! My son does not trust any medical care personnel since this incident. He was traumatized. A doctor who cares about the whole wellbeing of his patients would have realized that medically treating him in that manner was not healthy for my son emotionally, mentally, and physically. If this doctor would care for a child in this way, then I would not trust him with anyone at any age! Please find someone who cares for their patients total health and wellness.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I wish there was a zero star option. Biggest dick Doctor I've ever experienced. Do note waste your time. He's arrogant, completely doesn't listen......he gets 5 stars for being an a%#h$le. Just go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Both Dr. Rogers and his staff are rude and have horrible bedside manner. Dr. Rogers acts as if he doesn't want to see you or address your concerns. I will look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma. Doctor and staff have been excellent every time I have been into his office. Called me back with results exactly when they said they would. Very good service. I would definitely recommend him to others

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Rude and condescending, will not see again. I would not recommend to others

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Robert M. Rogers's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 2001)