Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Chalfant

I've had mental health issues all my life and have worked a with a few different psychiatrists. I had to change to Dr Chalfant for insurance reasons 3yrs ago. I found him very difficult to connect with or talk to. As an example, the whole time I've been his patient he has only smiled a hand full of times- there is something wrong there. He is distant and cold and can't even keep track of his patients health issues. I though over time thing would improve but at this point he's is no different my first visit. How can you be a psychiatrist if you can't connect with people?

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

This doctor doesn't listen, doesn't care , very cold manner about him. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The staff is incompetent and of zero help. Leave them a message and they say they didn't get it. This has happened twice.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

This doctor was worse than no help!! My mother is his patient. After the death of my father a year and a half ago, her depression, paranoia and other issues have been getting increasingly out of control. I have spoken to the staff about her condition twice, and never was allowed to speak to the actual dr or give a full list of symptoms and events that happened. The second time i initiated contact, I was told there is no other resources for help; he tried to increase a drug. If that doesn't help and if I can't handle her problems I should admit her to St. Elizabeth's. The week after that phone call, she told me the dr said she is doing better and did not have to go back for 6 months. I think this Dr is also losing touch with reality...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey S. Chalfant's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup