Ratings for Dr. Sherry S. Li

It was an rare case in life that a specialist provided me better general medical care as well as superb skin treatment. A visit for "common" rash leads to an early diagnosis of a potentially much more serious illness. Dr. Li's sharp medical knowledge and insight into disease pathology has made a huge difference in my life. I wish I could have Dr. Li for all my healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

My mom developed a skin condition a couple of month post surgery. We thought her condition was caused by excessive exercise and used some over-the-counter ointment which made the condition worse. We took her to Dr. Li based on positive referral from a few friends. After a thorough examination, Dr. Li gave the correct diagnosis - Allergic Dermatitis. My mom applied the ointment prescribed by Dr. Li. Amazingly, her skin got better overnight! I am planning to see Dr. Li for my skin scar/hair issue next.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Li is a Great Doctor she's Good with kids, my kids really like her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Great doctor, nice staff, clean office. Overall a very pleasant experience... I highly recommend Dr. Li to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

She is very knowdgeable about her field. Excellent service and nice facility.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Sherry S. Li's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)