Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Pauly

I was a patient of Dr. Pauly's. I would highly recommend her. I would give her 100 stars. She is a wonderful role model, gave me new life skills and tools, worked with me to change a lot of my unwanted behaviors. She is the most ethical and moral Dr. I know. Because of the treatment I received, I have a new outlook on life. I feel she is Milwaukee's best Psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Pauly is empathetic, insightful and straightforward. She relates as a human being while having solid professional credentials. She often uses humor and example to illustrate a point.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Pauly can be condescending and loves to talk about her own life experiences (all in the guise of applicable analogy). I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have consulted with Dr Pauly several times over the years and have found her to be a wonderful person and good listener. I was very impressed with all of her schooling to get to this point in her life. She has lived in this area for many years and had attended Marquette. Her prices are reasoable and does not put the glorious buck ahead of your well-being. I would highly recommend Dr Laura Pauly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Expert in relationships, depression, anxiety. Very helpful and interactive

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I gave the "staff" one star, because she has no staff which should have told me something from the get go. Aside from that, Dr. Pauly is the worst. She offers no advise, does not listen, and is there only for the money. We spent most of the session talking about how she was going to get paid. Not caring at all.

Submitted October 17, 2014

I am not sure that Laura Pauly was the best fit for me. Her hours are not flexible and I have had to wait for her numerous times. Some times I find her to not be the most compassionate person, and she seems a bit flippant at times. I stopped seeing her, as I am afraid the support just wasn't there!

Submitted August 14, 2014