Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Johnson

Best doctor experience I have had in a long time. Dr. Johnson was highly recommended and now I know why.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Johnson and his staff are wonderful! He was able to help me determine that I had an injury to my shoulder muscle and gave me exercises to help me get better.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Johnson has helped me and my family with many different bone and joint problems. He is super personable and friendly. He called me over a weekend after my surgery to make sure I was ok. His therapy department is great. Lovely man. I would recommend him and his nurses to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. J. is the best doctor. He diagnoses quickly and effectively and he gave me the ease and care necessary for me to recover quickly. I would recommend him to anyone! And he is a really hilarious guy too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Best sports medicine doctor in Hickory! Very thorough and kind. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Fabulous doctor. He was very attentive and friendly. He was knowledgeable and helpful to my sons shoulder issues.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great Doctor. Took the time to explain what was going on my shoulder and how I could fix it. Made sure I had physical therapy scheduled before I left his office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Johnson is the head physician for Lenoir Rhyne University. Even though I am not a competitive athlete anymore, he spent the time to get me over my knee injury and back on my bike. His staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Never go back!!! A waste of my time. Had my doctor refer me to someone else!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Worse I have ever had......had MRI report and never looked at it, stated I had tennis elbow but after seeing another physician found out I had a complete tear of my distal bicep tendon from my elbow.....I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Jeremy C. Johnson's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)