Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Lister

Forget your app time: you will arrive and sit in the waiting room until the doctor is ready to see you. My experience: After waiting a month for an appointment. I arrived 15 min early for my first app. I was kept waiting for 1 hour in the waiting room without so much as an acknowledgement or explanation. When I asked, "How much longer." The reply was, "Oh, a while." When I asked for a better estimate, the reply was, "Oh, about an hour and then maybe." I told the receptionist I couldn't wait, I would like to reschedule. I was referred to the officer manager. She informed me the next app was 6 more weeks. I asked for a closer app due to the fact that I was forced to cancel due to the doctor being late, no fault of my own. Or maybe to be allowed to leave and come back in an hour, so I could attend to some urgent matters. She told me, "I could either wait like everybody else or leave." I never met the doctor, but if this is how he allows his office staff to treat people...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Lister's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ