Ratings for Dr. Kevin S. Adams

He is the best Dr ever very caring very respectful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Staff is very rude. Staff does hang up on you and are do talk about every body in town for the people in the waiting room to hear. He needs to be aware of just how rude his staff is.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have had Dr. Adams as my PCP for 8 years. Loved that he was attentive, could always get an appointment, and was in & out quickly. Over the last couple of years, I can rarely get an appointment, and when I do it is with the PA. Then I now sit in the waiting room listening to the rude front office staff gossip about half the town and make phone calls that should be done in private. I've learned medical history on more people than I wish to know sitting in this waiting room. I will be looking for a new PCP where I can get an appointment when I'm sick and will not feel like the whole county will know my business.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Adams for years, he and his entire staff have Always been polite, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Can not imagine going to anyone but Dr. Adams or Lori.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Front office attentive to my needs as well as other patients in waiting room. The PA who treated me was terrific and had me diagnosed perfectly! Dr Adams very knowledgable and great experience in past treating my son.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

This is the worst dr office I have every been in. Front office staff is horrible they need to be fired. The front office staff is very disrespectful and rude need to go to customer service class or get a differnet job.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Loved Dr. Adams, if you can get past his unprofessional/discourteous/unknowledgeable front office staff then he is the PCP for you and your family. Please dont judge this great physician based on his poorly arranged front office personnel...Its time to retire lady.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

By all means - AVOID! Terrible. The worst experience I have ever had in searching for a physician. My wife and I do not use health insurance. We maintain a 6 figure medical savings account for our health needs per the recommendation of our CPA. I dropped by Dr. Kevin Adams in Danielsville to make an appointment. The receptionist told me they were not taking any new "self pay insurance" customers. What?!? As I told her, self-pay means cash money, not "insurance." She then got red-faced and said she meant "no new self-pay customers." Bizarre and suspicious, as our dentists and other physicians we have seen ABSOLUTELY LOVE US because we pay CASH, IN FULL, when services are rendered, and they don't have to deal with all the red tape and bureaucracy of billing insurance companies. Again, I can only say this makes us VERY SUSPICIOUS of this physician and therefore I give Dr. Kevin Adams office my highest warning to others to AVOID.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

CALLED TO SCHEDULE A NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENT AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY GOES THERE, KIDS HUSBAND ETC. WOULD NOT EVEN HEAR ME OUT BEFORE HANGING THE PHONE UP AFTER " NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS" AND HUNG UP. OH WELL..

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Adams was instrumental in diagnosing my mother and treating her for depression. I was so impressed with Dr. Adams and his staff I will take my teenage son to him now that he has outgrown his pediatrition.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Kevin S. Adams's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare