Ratings for Dr. Deepak N. PATEL

The staff is extremely disorganized. They messed up with my insurance and I'm still trying to resolve it. They owe me a refund for a copay they weren't supposed to charge. The office manager handling the insurance is impossible to get a hold of. They tell you her hours but when you call during those hours, she's never there. They only have 1 line so you get a busy tone all of the time too. I'm disappointed with the dr. as well. I needed lab work and he said he won't give me the order unless I pay a copay. I paid it just to get the lab slip as I really needed this blood work hoping I'll get my money back when my insurance pays 100%. The insurance paid the full amount and told me I owe them nothing. I had to get the insurance on the line and conference in the office manager to prove that they owe me a refund. I'm still trying to get my $$ back. They're absolutely horrible. The front staff never knows anything and you can't get answers from anyone else. I'd never take my family here.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Patel is a very good. His staff is horrible. Crystal is very rude to everyone that calls on the phone or comes into the office. I was talking to a couple in the waiting room who also said the same thing! And then added....she always gets confused on what you are asking her. And I agree with them, this is so true!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012