Ratings for Dr. Adele Makow

I've been seeing Dr Makow for Botox and love her so much I'll be getting my filler done by her soon. She takes her time to understand exactly what you want and your initial Botox might take several visits to get it just right. I appreciate this approach, rather then having her use too much right away. I have complete trust in her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pick me up with their skin.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

My experience with my several laser hair removals have nothing but success and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Makow has been very thorough conducting her procedures and she cares for clients safe results which is evident with her follow up after the treatments. I am pleased that I have found a clinic with a profession al staff and very high standards of performance in every aspect. I would recommend Dr. Makow and her organization to all my friends, family & colleagues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Wonderful, friendly doctor and staff. Close, well located facility. Convenient times for treatments. Accomodates my crazy schedule. Last minute ok when possible. Answer all questions and tell me what to expect. Definitely would recommend to others...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr.Makow, regarding my skin treatment. She is talented & courteous & handled my situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found a dermatologist, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Adele Makow's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Makow for Botox and love her so much I'll be getting my filler done by her soon. She takes her time to understand exactly what you want and ..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with my several laser hair removals have nothing but success and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Makow has been very thorough conducting her..."

December 5, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Emergency / Critical" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon", City changed from "Daly City" to "San Mateo"

June 18, 2013