Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Wottowa

Dr. Wottowa made me wait 4 months for an appointment to see him. After waiting the 120 days, he spent about 2 1/2 minutes with me. He said my shoulder pain was just a sprain, and would go away with physical therapy and taking ibuprofen. After months of therapy didn't help, he recommended more of same. I had to travel to another region of the U.S. where they have more doctors, and better ones, to find out his diagnosis was wrong. It was a complete tear of the rotator cuff. The search for a doctor willing to do the proper test, and wait for surgery, took 2 years out of my life. During that time I couldn't work or collect any benefits. When it was over, the savings it took me a lifetime to build up was wiped out. Wottowa also, earlier, charged me full price for two carpal tunnel surgeries even though he knew I was paying out-of-pocket, so that contributed to my financial wipe-out. Thanks a lot, Dr. Wottowa.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Great doctor - nurse is not nice. I will not be returning for care or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I really liked Dr Wottowa - but will not return - his nurse is horrible

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Wottawa did a great job. I broke most if not all my ribs plus my collar bone. My arm was frozen from the accident - he work with my arm and tested for motion loss. HE LISTENED TO ME as I told my whole story and even sympathized with me. What a great guy. I was extremely frustrated because of the 2 men that worked with me before I found Wottowa. The 2nd guy Bret Western had been working with me - Bret Western sent me to rehab with a broken collar bone. And Dr. Pineda was the doctor who came to see me at the hospital after the accident. When he came in the next day I asked Dr.Pineda how many ribs did I break. He snaped back I don't know ask your trauma doctor. Well my trauma Dr. sent me home with a collapsed lung. So why would I ask him? Oh did I tell you his name? It is Dr. Holland. See why I love Dr. Wottowa? AFTER 3 DOCTORS I FINIALLY GET A GOOD DR. I have 2 Dr.'s that are very good Dr.Lisa Benning and Dr. Ernie Ermoed. now add Dr. Wottowa.I will be rating them also!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

I though that he was so nice but he new my mom so they had a lot of stories. Molly Churchill

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Good Doc. Explains diagnosis and treatment very well. Takes time to listen to patient and performs thorough evaluation.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Christopher E. Wottowa's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)

AARP