Ratings for Dr. Bryan A. Groth

I had the opposite experience as the other reviewer. Dr Groth caught a break in my foot that my previous doctors and x-ray techs missed (technically 2 if you count the chip from an old injury). I am forever thankful for that, I depend a lot on my feet for my career and my fun. I was also given orthotics to relieve an issue that was unrelated, but that caused me daily aches and pains. My wait was always minimal. He also answered my spouse (and my) questions pre and post surgery. No, he isn't a super talker, but he never seemed burdened over my questions. He also listened to me and let me take things at my speed when it came to healing/getting back to my usual. I also want to say that the nurses there are great. They were always great with me, which helps as I have always found it terribly awkward at medical offices.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Groth failed to diagnose my foot injury (Freiberg's disease) and gave me improperly-designed orthotics. During my office visits, I felt rushed. I did not feel he answered any of my questions. He told me I could continue to run, even though my foot hurt. I am shocked that he gave me such poor advice. In my opinion, he is the worst doctor I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Groth operated on my foot and ankle. When pain wouldn't stop he wanted me to go to pain management to blame my back for the pain. They said it was not my back and that surgery was causing the pain. He would not accept that had said he could do nothing for me. He is very rude. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The lady who took my payment was treating it like a pure business. She is bad for Dr Groth.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Groth was at first helpful with some additional information on my issue, but as soon as I asked more questions for clarification, he stated that he did "not need my questions, we are done here." All I needed were specific numbers so that I could better understand and his rudeness was surprising. He also came out and spoke about me to the staff in a negative manner where a person with me was able to hear in the waiting room. The whole visit was highly unpleasant and inappropriate.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I saw Dr Groth for a bunion on my right foot. He was very pleasant as are all his staff. He explained what was involved in my surgery and the healing process. Through the whole process he and his staff were great I do recommend this doctor and I wouldnt hesitate going back if the need arose.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Groth worked our injured child into his clinic on an urgent basis. He was patient and kind and put our child at ease (as did his staff). He explained his plan in detail and was able to perform the necessary procedures efficiently and effectively. His recommendations and follow up plan were clear to us. There were no complications and we were able to avoid surgery which was a relief. We were extraordinarily happy with the care we received from Dr. Groth and would definitely refer him to others.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

He recommended That all my toenails be removed requiring several visits and follow up with a co-pay each visit. I had been told he would help with the remaining removals on these visits. Instead all he did was put a band-aid on them. When he finally told me I didn't need to come back, I pointed out there were still pieces of nail on my toes, he said those are scabs, they will fall off. Never happened. I had to go to another doctor to have the remaining pieces removed. She said she would never have recommended removing the nails. So it cost me more money, more time, and more pain. I know Dr. Bryan is the best in Colorado because he told me so.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Bryan Groth operated on my foot years ago. To this day, I still have problems that I did not have before surgery. Would not advise other patients to see him. This is my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Screws that were used were deemed "too long" by another doc. Received nerve damage, and two floating toes. Told that the toes were not correctable. Second doc says they are. Dr. Groth's bedside manner is aloof and abrasive and uncaring. DO NOT let him touch you!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Bryan A. Groth's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)