Ratings for Dr. Thomas BOYLE

He found my breast cvancer when it was smaller than a pea. Saved my life

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

After a mammogram, I received a letter signed by Dr Boyle that an anomaly was seen in the film and that I should see my internist. I was instructed to have a second mammogram, and within days I received a call from my internist and a letter signed by Dr Boyle that the second film was clear. A week later, I received yet another letter signed by Dr Boyle that the second film showed an anomaly again. After calling Dr Boyle's office to find out why I received conflicting results, the person answering the phone said she could not answer the question, so I asked that Dr Boyle call me back to discuss the conflicts, since my internist could not answer the question. That was 3 weeks ago and I still have not heard from Dr Boyle, although I have worked with my internist to have the issue addressed. Any physician that does not respond to patient requests for discussions or does not return calls should be avoided.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Thomas BOYLE's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental