Dr. Douglas A. Roth

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Roth

Integrity (n) the wisdom to know the difference between moral right and moral wrong, the conscience to feel the importance of that difference, the courage to turn that knowledge and feeling into action. Not only did Dr. Roth know what Dr. Zide was up to, but, believe it or not, he actually helped him. How many victims might have been spared had Dr. Roth possessed the bare minimum of integrity? The best advice to give someone seeking medical care is avoid New York City and its environs. The whole place from politicians to medical doctors is rotten to the core.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Exceptional care, compassion, follow up, knowledge

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

The following is an excerpt from a medical journal article called "I Am An Expert For Anything You Want," written by Dr. Barry M. Zide and published in "Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery." I am posting it here because Dr. Roth's duty as a licensed medical professional was to warn the public about Dr. Zide's deceptive business practices. Instead, Dr. Roth gave this criminally insane piece of writing its title, for which Dr. Zide gives him hearty thanks at the end. I believe that a public taught by its government to place its trust in medical doctors has a right to know when a medical doctor behaves in a way that is grossly unethical. I believe that Dr. Roth's failure to take a public stand against his criminally insane colleague, but on the contrary to encourage and support him, constitutes grossly unethical behavior: "And what about the patient who wants to see preoperative and postoperative photographs that you do not have? My latest ploy for that is great: 'The new HIPAA, the Health Insurance Privacy Act (my translation), which ensures patient confidentiality, does not allow us to show those pictures anymore. I wish I could, though; they were impressive, really.' The methods by which I try to keep a patient from going elsewhere unnecessarily do not go beyond this petty, nebulous presentation of data. Some of my colleagues, though, are downright creative."

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Phony, uncaring and unprofessional. Avoid him. The positive reviews also have a phony feel to them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Dr. Roth was highly recommended to me and he did not disappoint. Two weeks post op and I am very happy with the results. He is friendly, professional and obviously skilled. Appointments can feel a bit rushed but understandable given the amount of patients.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Douglas Roth; which in and of itself reflects my satisfaction and comfort with the care received from Dr. Roth as well as the nurses and staff. The surgeries were a breast reduction and abdominoplasty. I undertook these surgeries after a significant weight loss subsequent to bariatric surgery. In my instance, the breast reduction addressed a back issue and the abdominoplasty helped to refine my appearance. Both surgeries went well and I am fortunate for the assistance that I received. I recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Roth by a top internal medical doctor who had told m,e that Dr Roth was the best in his field. One week after surgery things could not have gone better. Upon knowing many in the medical profession for over thirty years, I would like to state; doctor Roth has hands of gold and runs a world class operation that is a credit to his superb ability. Dr. Roth is amazing from his skill level through his knowledge and experience. Their is no one I would entrust to operate on my family more than Dr Roth. I don't believe their is a high enough rating to adequately describe the quality of care I was given.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Roth performed both upper and lower eyelid surgery on me as well as a face lift. I am thrilled with the results . . . very natural. I don't look "done", but I do look great! He is a really nice and compassionate person too. And his nurses and staff are wonderful. The whole experience of pre-op, surgery, and post-op was very positive. I give him the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

LOVE Dr. Roth. Highly recommend him. He gave me a face/necklift and I am thrilled with the results. His follow-up care is excellent. (He was more than willing to come into his office during a snowstorm to remove drains.) While he seems to be always running late for general office appointments, it was a small inconvenience based on the overall care and results.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Roth is an excellent doctor and came highly recommended. He did a wonderful job on my Moh's surgery. My only complaint is that in follow-up appts., I've had two changed by his office and then I wait 30 minutes for our appt. , only to spend 30 seconds with him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Douglas A. Roth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Douglas A. Roth is a highly skilled and talented plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face and body. He provides high quality cosmetic and reconstructive surgery results combined with individualized and compassionate patient care. He is well known for advanced techniques of blepharoplasty and facelifts for facial rejuvenation as well as painless and minimal bruising Botox and dermal filler injections. Dr. Roth is frequently requested to treat physicians and their family members in addition to patients from across the tri-state area. Dr. Roth is the Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Northern Westchester Hospital in Northern Westchester. His practice offers laser assisted Smart-Liposuction and fat grafting for advanced body contouring procedures. He is a graduate of MIT and NYU School of Medicine. Dr. Roth did his Plastic Surgery residency training at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at New York University Medical Center and his Aesthetic Plastic Surgery training at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York. He was included in Westchester Magazine's Top Doctors issues for 2007-2014. He was also selected by Castle Connolly for the Top Doctors in the New York Metro Area in 2008 through 2014. Dr. Roth has authored many original research papers in the fields of growth factors, craniofacial reconstruction and cheek reconstruction. In 1999, he brought this high level of plastic surgery practice to his patients and the entire community in Northern Westchester as the first plastic surgeon in MKMG.

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Best Doctors in Westchester 2007-2014