Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

I am very happy the care and concern from the check-in to the actual doctor visit. Everyone has always been so friendly and nice. I would recommend Eagle Physicians team to all.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr Barnes really listened. She took the time to not just respond but thoughtfully consider and investigate possibilities.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Barnes was thorough and took excellent care of me. I appreciate the excellent staff and service at Eagle @ Guilford College -

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

No one likes going to the doctors but the staff is excellent. Dr. Barnes is an excellent doctor whom I trust.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Went in for my annual physical and everything went to plan, very informative, very professional. Phillip

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

When a friend recommended I get immediate medical care, I was able to schedule an appointment that day with Dr. Barnes. She determined that I should go to the ER. I spent one night at Wesley Long where I was given saline and several antibiotic drips. The follow up visit with Dr. Barnes this week went smoothly and I received the blood work results and directions about monitoring my blood pressure. All in all it was an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I went in because my right knee has been swollen since May 18th and could barely bear weight or straighten my leg. Dr Barnes, was very compassionate and amazing bedside manner, she tried examining my knee, but it was so tender, she thought I had a tear in my meniscus. Before my appointment was over, Dr Barnes said she wanted me to see Orthopedics today. Her office got an appointment for 2 pm at the orthopedics and I left her office at 1pm. Dr Barnes made this uncomfortable appointment more comforting and letting me know everything will be ok.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Barnes took the time to answer all my questions which I appreciated. Her nurse Katie was very good and kind when I had an unexpected EKG. A week after my appointment I called back with more questions and Christy was very kind fielding the questions and relating them to Dr. Barnes who was out of the office. To my surprise, Dr. Barnes responded to the questions and Christy called me back the same day to relay Dr. Barnes answers. That was very nice and much appreciated. I could tell the staff cares for their patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

My appointment with Dr. Barnes was for my yearly physical. She explained, in detail, what I did and did not need as far as tests and bloodwork were concerned. My experiences with eagle family practice through the years has been very good.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare