Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

Thanks to Dr. Barnes for taking the time to explain, to my satisfaction, the questions I had concerning my routine blood tests. The answers were thorough and supportive. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very friendly and comical staff. Definitely get a pep up in this place.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

At the onset, the receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The wait was not long in the waiting area since I arrived early to my morning appointment. Dr. Barnes was very helpful and discussed the many screening options available to me, made suggestions to improve my BMI, and agreed to a referral for improving my knee health with an orthopedic specialist. She listened carefully to my suggestions as we collaborated together to develop a medical plan and to optimize my personal responsibilities for the coming year. The phlebotomist was very proficient and friendly when the blood work for lab testing was drawn. My return appointment for the next yearly physical was made at the end of my visit. Thanks so much, Lois K. Ellis

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My total experience was great from check in to check out.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The receptionists were friendly and helpful. The wait was short. Dr Barnes made me at ease at my annual checkup , answering my questions, and setting me up for further tests needed. Love this place!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

As always Dr. Barnes was very attentive to my problems and questions and gave me ample time for my check-up. I am very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Barnes was the best she took the time with me and listened to what I thought ! I can give her an A best MD

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Barnes is very nice. She covered alll my questions. She went over all my medications.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

It was great to see Dr. Barnes after a long time. I hope she will continue to be my primary doctor. I appreciated the unhurried time she took to look at all my issues.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I would recommend Eagle Physicians and Dr. Barnes. The visit was easy, efficient and thorough. Dr. Barnes answered all of my questions to complete satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)