Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

Dr. Barnes and the staff at Eagle Physicians on New Garden Road are wonderful. The receptionist Phyllis is warm, engaging and inviting. Dr. Barnes, in my opinion, has the best bed-side manner ever. She is never judgmental or condescending in her evaluations of your medical condition. She's always helpful and suggests options that may help me to improve my health.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I was given an appointment for when I wanted it and did not have to wait long to see my provider. She addressed all my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

It is always to come into the office because you get great care from start to finish. Dr Barnes is great.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Had a regular check-up on Friday. Then the following Tuesday I was back with a very, bad stomach virus. This is the first time I have come that was not my routine check-up. I was very glad to get to see my doctor. Thanks to all the staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I felt that Dr Barnes listened carefully and addressed my concerns in a very helpful, constructive way.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Barnes has provided excellent care for my family and me for many years. She is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. Thank you Dr Barnes

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Barnes is always really friendly and very informative. The staff is also always very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I had an excellent experience, as usual. The front desk was friendly. Dr. Barnes was efficient and asked me if I had any other conerns. She is a blessing and I am glad that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

cok ıyı bı doktorqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwww

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Barnes and Kattie work well together. They are excellent in their treatment of patients. They made me very comfortable and I look forward to continue working with them to improve my health.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)