Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

This is a website with tons of fake reviews. What a complete joke.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I scheduled an appointment for a six months checkup and lab work. Dr. Barnes and staff are very professional and took time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Friendly staff, very efficient, very little wait time to see Dr. Barnes aand for lab work! Dr. Barnes listened to my concerns and offered suggestions. She is concerned about my overall health. I'm thankful for a good report and improved lab work results. I'm also thankful to have Dr. Barnes as my primary care provider.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Everyone was personable and made the physical as pleasant as possible. The tech who drew my blood was excellent! All the subsequent tests that are necessary are being done in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

One of the trusted doctors around. Very helpful in many ways, she would also recommend a lot of alternatives if theres any. Loving and Caring, the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

The appointment went smoothly. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Barnes was quick to get to the appointment.

Submitted June 4, 2018

I am truly grateful for Dr. Barnes. She is always pleasant, she listens to me, asks me questions, very concerned about my overall health. Her assistants are courteous and helpful. The representatives up front are always friendly and very helpful when discussing any issues. If they don't know the answers, they either go out of their way to get my answer or refer me to the proper person. I can't remember any negative issues. When I call on a medical issue, a nurse usually calls me back in a timely manner. I am very happy with your facility!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I called for a quick visit over a pulled hip muscle, and I was very pleased with the service and promptness I received. They managed to get me in the next day, and gave me a muscle relaxer, which finally got my pain to ease. I couldn't sleep for 2 days before I saw the doctor (every time I'd go to sleep and shift just enough, the muscle would flare in pain and over the counter medicines were having little to no effect), but I finally got some rest with that.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

My appointment went very smoothly. All staff were professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I called to make an appointment and was able to get in within a few days. Had a knot in the arch of my foot. Doctor Barnes referred me to a foot doctor. She and her staff are always very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AARP