Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

Dr. Barnes is always attentive to my needs and doesn’t feel rushed or impatient.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I enjoyed meeting Dr. Barnes. She was very thorough and complete with me on my appointment with her. Thank you Dr. Barnes!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

When I was seen by Dr. Elizabeth Barnes and she was very concerned about my well being and what was really going on with me. She asked a lot of questions and genuinely seemed to care. I appreciate her words of encouragement that I will get better and I am on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr. Barnes covered all my needs and answered all my questions

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

As always, I received excellent care for my appointment. I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room, and Dr. Barnes came in immediately! :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I called for an appointment with Dr. Barnes about a problem. I saw her the next day, had a good visit and an examination and heard her advice. Katie was very helpful by removing wax from my right ear (a different issue). Overall a very helpful experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. Barnes is an excellent doctor she is caring and thorough, she takes time and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Dr Barnes quickly assessed my hip pain, ordered and reviewed an x-ray, and referred me to an orthopedic specialist. I begin physical therapy tomorrow. Thank you Dr Barnes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Check in was quick and easy. Nurse was friendly and knowledgeable. Dr was patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr Barnes is very knowledgeable, caring and easy to approach. She always listens to your concerns, she gives you time to explain your concerns and she listen and give you the treatment you need. Dr Barnes will refer you to a specialist if that is what she deem necessary. She is a wonderful person and great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)