Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

Dr. Barnes was very understanding. She is easy to talk with and I really appreciate her help. The staff are understanding and in general they are busy, but kind. Thank to all of you for your help.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Everyone at Eagle Family Practice is very kind and understanding. Dr. Barnes is very competent, knowledgeable , compassionate and understanding with my white coat syndrome. I believe Dr. Barnes really cares about my health. She identifies issues I need to work on and I faithfully visit every six months. she is the best doctor I have ever had and I trust her completely. I try to be a good patient and hope to have a long term relationship with the Eagle Family Practice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Have been seeing Dr Barnes ever since she joined this practice and have never been disappointed. She is interested in me not just as a patient, but as a person. I know she is on a pretty strict schedule, but she never makes me feel rushed and I can count on her to answer my questions in a way that gives me understanding. I greatly appreciate Dr. Barnes.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr Barnes is an excellent listener and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Barnes is very caring & a very good doctor. Feel comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

My appointment was scheduled for a prescription refill. This appointment exceeded my expectations when unplanned labs were drawn at the request of Dr Barnes. The results allowed me to address health concerns unrelated to the refill of my prescription. Thanks to Dr Barnes I have an opportunity to improve my overall health!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I always feel the Drs who see me take care to understand my complex medical issues. I am grateful. From the time you walk in the door the staff are cordial and efficient. I would tecommend Eagle New Garden without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr Barnes and her staff are very professional and courteous. Dr Barnes always takes time to listen and her exam is thorough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Barnes and staff are always great, glad I found her practice. Always quick to get an appointment and always feel listened to and taken care of. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr Barnes is my primary physician, I am having tremors in my right hand, she made a appointment for me to see a neurologist and also have CKD, she made a referral for me to see a nephrologist after thoroughly examining me herself. She listen to my concerns and act accordingly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)