Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes

I always have a good experience with Dr. Barnes. She is always a professional, friendly and easy to talk to.. She actually saved my life by sending to Dr. Allred for a pace maker. I had an appointment with Dr Barnes and she knew what had to be done. She called Dr. Allred and he saw me that day and operated the next day. When I thanked Dr. Allred for operating so quick, he said that if he had not operated that soon that I probably would not have made it. So thank you Dr. Barnes for taking excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I had a very good visit with Dr Barnes and her staff who assisted me, they are always very helpful and kind to me when I visit. Jim Fuller

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

my appointment was at 8:45. it was 45-50 minutes before i saw Dr.Barnes. Once Dr Barnes enters the room, she is the absolute best. I have her full attention. She covers every need I have and pays attention to the smallest detail. If I need to wait that long to get that kind of service, I will gladly wait. I only rated wait time low because this is the first time I have been asked. Please understand, i shopped for a doctor that would listen to me. Listening takes time. if Dr. Barnes was on the minute for my appointment but didn't have time to listen, i would shop for another doctor. I am very happy with Eagle at Guilford College and would recommend to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I am very pleased with my new doctor. Thank you Dr. Barnes and all of your staff for taking such good care of me. Everyone has been so kind and helpful to me! I can truly say EXCELLENT to all my visits. Brittany is A1 also

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Results received in a timely manner. Referrals go very well. Staff very helpful & courteous.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I really like the fact that Dr. Barnes comes in and takes her time, she listens, makes recommendation, and has a caring and helpful attitude!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Great service; I really appreciated being able to get in so quickly. I am on the road, and I may need to check back in when I return to Greensboro.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My appointment was for my 6 month check-up, renewal of prescriptions, blood work, and flu s. As always, I respect Dr. Barnes for taking the time to listen to me and answer my questions. I feel comfortable talking to Dr. Barnes and appreciate her advise and professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Always a great job by the Eagle staff and physicians. Won't not think about going elsewhere for my primary medical needs!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was just checking in for a prescription refill. My appointment went smoothly, and Dr. Barnes also asked about my health in general, covering more than just the basic reason for my visit. It's nice to have a doctor who takes the time to ask and answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)