Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Medeski-Nicacio

Dr. Medeski and Dr. Nicacio are wonderful caring doctors. The only bad rating is for the front desk person who does not in any way have the warm caring personality of the doctors. She is short with you, makes you feel like you are bothering her.After being a patient for many years I had new insurance. When I called to see if they were on the plan or would try and get on the plan I had to listen to a rant on how bad my new insurance was and that I needed to go elsewhere. NO attempt was made by front office to ask me if I might want to stay a patient and pay w/o insurance. There was no attempt when I asked for records to let me know I would be welcome back at any time. The front office manager over the years also filed insurance wrong several times. I doubt Dr. Medeski knows how the front office manager treats people since she is in the back treating patients wonderfully. So if they "accept" you and your insurance the Doctors will treat you well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Linda R. Medeski-Nicacio's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)