Ratings for Dr. Carmen Doty-Armstrong

My experience with her was terrible. She was annoyed with any questions that I had. She has no compassion at all. When I had my child she left me in labor for days which caused me a medical condition that prohibited me from having any more children. If she hadn't gone off call and the other dr hadn't come in who knows how long she would have let me be there. The other dr. did a c-section right away.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

She has been my doctor for over 9 years. She delivered one of my children and did my surgery. I've always felt like I was in good hands with her. She takes the time to listen and always answers my questions. I've had appointments with most of her staff and they are all very nice too. This is a wonderful practice full of wonderful women that really care about you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

She always takes the time to answer my questions and is very friendly. Her staff is lovely.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Doty's for almost 10 years. She is caring, patient and truly cares about me. She delivered 2 of my children and she was supportive and understanding throughout my pregnancies. I love her and her staff and would not go to any other OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

While a patient at her practice, I saw her only once during my pregnancy. Felt like just a number. Whoever you see is rushed and Dr. D-A is no exception. She did not want to listen to my concerns nor was she helpful in answering my questions. Seemed to be bothered that I was questioning things at all.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

She laid into me when I tried to discuss the test she wanted me to have. She was giving me a second opinion for insurance purposes, tried to question why I was going to the doctor I had chosen, and was snippy and nasty. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I always wanted a female Dr, as they are reputed to be patient, compassionate and concerned. Ms Doty has none of those attributes. She discouraged any queations, and was truly nasty to me when I expressed an opinion.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008