Dr. Eric J. Abrams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Abrams

I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Abrams. The staff was cheerful, the doctor was knowledgeable and friendly, the appointment was on time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr Kramer used a whirlpool before each visit which I really enjoyed. It would be nice to have that. Otherwise the visit was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Eric J. Abrams

Dr. Eric J. Abrams's response
We greatly appreciate this feedback; we’re glad when patients feel they received excellent care! We know that a whirlpool can be pleasant, but using one prior to foot care increases the risk of infection. It is our practice’s policy to maintain the most sterile and clean environment possible as part of our commitment to patient care and safety. We appreciate our patients’ understanding.

Submitted February 20, 2019

The office staff and the doctor was very warm and welcoming Dr Abrams is very knowledgeable and gave me the second opinion I was asking for. I really appreciated having such a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I was seen in a timely manner. The office staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Abrams took his time and addressed the needs of my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Very satisfied. I saw the doctor and now my mom sees him. Comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr Abrams is always very professional and helpful with all my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I love coming to see Dr. A! He is such a nice doctor. The office is always immaculate.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I enjoy coming to see Dr. Abrams. The appointment is usually pretty quick and he is a good conversationalist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Today was my first time to the office. The reception girls are very nice. I had an enjoyable experience with the doctor and hope to report good results when I return for my follow up.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This office is very friendly and efficient. The doctor is a pleasure to speak with and the time spent in the office is minimal.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Eric J. Abrams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp