Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Abrams

Dr Abrams helped me tremendously I highly recommended this place. I will use him all the time! Diane Fitzgerald.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

The front desk girls and the medical assistant are so pleasant. And the doctor knows what he is doing and always does a fabulous job when I come in for my office visit.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

My husband and I have been coming to Dr. Abrams since he came to Silverton. He is a great doctor and fun to talk to. I sit longer in the waiting room after I see him because he and my husband cannot stop talking! He is one of the few doctors we do not mind going to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

The doctor saw me for ingrown toenail I thought it was going to be a major problem but he took care of it right away very professional and I was out of the office in 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Abrams. The staff was cheerful, the doctor was knowledgeable and friendly, the appointment was on time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr Kramer used a whirlpool before each visit which I really enjoyed. It would be nice to have that. Otherwise the visit was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Eric J. Abrams

Dr. Eric J. Abrams's response
We greatly appreciate this feedback; we’re glad when patients feel they received excellent care! We know that a whirlpool can be pleasant, but using one prior to foot care increases the risk of infection. It is our practice’s policy to maintain the most sterile and clean environment possible as part of our commitment to patient care and safety. We appreciate our patients’ understanding.

Submitted February 20, 2019

The office staff and the doctor was very warm and welcoming Dr Abrams is very knowledgeable and gave me the second opinion I was asking for. I really appreciated having such a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I was seen in a timely manner. The office staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Abrams took his time and addressed the needs of my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Very satisfied. I saw the doctor and now my mom sees him. Comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr Abrams is always very professional and helpful with all my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Eric J. Abrams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare