Ratings for Dr. Danielle Sink

she is extremely knowledgeable, listens to concerns/ it's very refreshing to find a doctor who really cares.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

This office is rude and unorganized ....I have always waited 11/2-2 hours for my appointment ...Dr. Sink is rude, brusque and definitely condescending ....I am definitely, after two years, going to find another doctor ....Why did I wait this long ???

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

If I could give less than one star, I would. I am an MD myself, and I have never seen such poor care from start to finish. I went to the appointment with my father and although we arrived on time, we waited for 2 hours The doctor, Dr. Sink, was not familiar with my father, his care, or the consultants care. When I asked her about his lung nodule and what they were going to do next, She asked him "what did the pulmonary doctor tell you", since she did not know or remember that he even had a lung nodule. She did not know his medications or the dose and had to leave the room to look it up on the pharmacy web site. She also missed the tear in his knee. We filled out a request that for his medical records and paid. We were told it would be 6-8 weeks. We never received them. Called today and they say no record of of the request. I am not surprised since they are the most disorganized doctors office I have ever seen. Charts are everywhere, the office is filthy and they are grossly understaffed. And the doctor is TERRIBLE.

Submitted August 18, 2014

When I arrived for an appointment that the office made for me, I was told I did not have an appointment. At the time they scheduled, the scheduler spoke poor English and kept trying to put me in with a nurse or aide. I specifically asked for an appointment with the doctor. On the day of the appointment, the office made no attempt to correct their error. The office staff in the most uncaring, incompetent, and disrespectful staff I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to!!!! She not only makes you wait hours to be seen she is an arrogant, condescending person she treats her patients horribly. She contradicts herself and doesnt listent to anything you tell her. She is only there for $ she has no care for her patients. Do yourself a favor and find a better doctor worth your money. I did Dr Christine Harter is the best PCP I've ever been to so if u need a recomendation i recomend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Miserable experience - on my first (new patient) appointment, I tried to leave AN HOUR AFTER MY APPOINTMENT TIME and was rushed through a 3-minute 'check up'. No follow-up on bloodwork without a separate appointment, for which I arrived on time and one-half hour AFTER appointment time, when I had not been taken to the exam room, I tried to reschedule and was told "You will be charged for missing the appointment." Bill is on my desk! Inefficient doctor, RUDE staff - forget it, don't even go there.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I find Dr. Sink to be curt, condescending and dismissive. I have waited over 45 minutes every appt in the waiting room followed by a min. of a 20 minute wait in the exam room. When she arrives in the room she is curt to the point of rudeness, acts as though I am not capable of providing any worthwhile insight or valuable input about my own body or prior care that I have received. She has treated me with such disdain and disregard that I leave the office extremely angry. If I were not in the middle of getting a healthcare issue taken care of I would change providers immediately. Once I complete the care plan in place I will be changing providers, advising her group as well as Dr. Sink as to why I am changing providers. Dr. Sink needs to understand that she is just like any other product on the market; if you are dissatisfied with the product you are using you change the product. Being a Dr. does not make a person omnipotent. This unpleasant attitude permeates the whole office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I like Dr Sink very much because she has helped me get off some meds and gives good ideas on how to use things like exercise to help with problems. I have a lot of trust in her. The only negative is that I've had to wait for her and her assistants.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

They are always late, but when I was late 3 minutes they cancelled my appointment with $25 fee! Terrible office staff. They don't tell you that they changed location when scheduling appointment!!! Total waste of time!!! Don't ever go there!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Danielle Sink's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)