Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Joseph

He was wonderful. Professional. Not only did he tell me what I needed, he told me what I didn't need. I never felt pressured and he was honest. His secretary was wonderful and knowledgeable. Love the results and the process was informative and easy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Staff was great and very helpful. Dr. Joseph addressed all my concerns and my procedure had fantastic results.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Joseph does great work. He answered every question I had in a consultation appointment which lasted well over an hour. Toula is a wonderful asset to the office, very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Works out of a 1 room office leased from another doctor. Answering service almost always answers the phone. Seems to be by appointment only since they are not regulary in the office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Richard A. Joseph in February 2009 by a friend who had a breast augmentation two years earlier. He came highly recommended. I subsequent had the same procedure and I am extremely pleased with the results. Everything that Dr. Joseph told me would happen is exactly what happened. He is very knowledgeable and highly skilled in his profession. His prices are reasonable and they offer an opportunity for a working person who maynot otherwise have one. My breast look absolutely wonderful. Dr. Joseph is not a magician nor does he perform miracles, although I feel he is a God send. Dr. Joseph provided several consultations prior to the surgery to ensure that I was totally comfortable both emotionally and spiritually. He has impecable bed side manner and allowed me to digest informtion at my own pace. I was so pleased after my first experience with Dr. Joseph, that I returned to him in April of 2010 for Liposuction. I look fabulous thanks to him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I did not have any problems with Dr. Joseph or his staff. Had gynecomastia surgery 10 months ago. I'm happy with the service and results, followed through on what I was told.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

3 nose jobs, $11,000 and i look worst then i did before i went in. BEWARE!! Also very creepy! Made a comment about my mother being very beautiful. Law suit to follow! Chicago people stay away this is not anger this is real! You will thank me! I am also writing to the Chicago Tribune!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Awesome!!!! I was blessed to find Dr. Joseph a couple of years ago, I have a rare autoimmune disease that causes breakdown of cartilage in my nose...Dr Joseph has been using fillers to build it up and I cannot thank him enough nor brag about him enough...... my self esteem has definitely improved.... over this last year he has also helped with the natural aging sags and lines..... I feel awesome when I leave his office... Also love Tula too!!!! I felt comfortable from day one with him, he is understanding, patient, knowledgable and just a great person..I highly recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

My complaint isn't about the procedure itself, I was very unhappy about his bedside manner, he made me feel very uncomfortable, Very creepy experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Joseph never followed through with what he said he would. I had a breast augmentation performed and he made one pocket larger than the other. As result, one breast was lower than the other and they were different sizes because of the placement of the implant. At the time of the surgery, he offered to redo it for free if the outcome was less than desireable. Upon contacting him to have everything fixed, he denied service. After consulting another physician, Dr. Joseph refused to provide me with a copy of my records, which is his legal obligation when the patient makes such a request. I would not use this doctor if I were you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Joseph's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL