You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Green

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Green's nurse and scheduler is not very quick. "I will call this afternoon" means, I will try to call you back before the end of the month. 4 phone calls and a full week later, she finally returned the call, but knew no more than she had the first time we spoke. He was very nice, informative, and seemed for confident, yet not cocky with his specialty. She, on the other hand, needs help getting organized.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "It's been one year since my office visit for a corn. At that time the Dr. Didn't want to cut it. I asked twice to cut it and now I have the same corn again. "

September 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "New patient, have IPK/callous that should have been debrided, but he jabbed down in the middle of the callous with a sharp instrument, causing it to bleed and p..."

April 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2485870'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "MARK" to "MARK A."

April 8, 2012