Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Satwicz

Could not diagnose a simple whiplash injury in a year and a half of seeing him. Finally gave up and referred me to another clinic. I saw his colleague instead and had an instant diagnosis. Dr. Satwicz is purported to be a doctor in a pain clinic, yet every question I ever asked him about whiplash was met with, "I don't know." Even funnier, denied me pain medication because it was not indicated for "what you have." Awful clinic with very inexperienced people in positions of authority. Don't waste your time unless you want to beat your head against the wall and you like that sort of aggravation.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr Satwicz has taken me from a "life" of the worst imaginable pain any human could handle, to a pain level that i can manage on a daily basis, with his expertise and his knowledge i don't know where i would be today with out Dr Paul Satwicz! Oh did i mention the Staff Just as wonderful,words cant express how amazing this doctor is !! he has pretty much brought me back to life I am and always will be forever grateful ~C.P.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

For the past six years, I have been a patient of Dr. Satwicz. He is the most kind and caring Dr. I have ever had. He is willing to answer any question and you never feel rushed. The staff is equally as wonderful. The facility is immaculate. I highly recommend the Newton-Wellesley Pain Management Center under the direction of Dr. Paul Satwicz.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Satwicz has a wonderful bedside manner. He explained the procedure in great detail, talked me through it, and was most kind. His staff is wonderful. In particular, kudos to NP Ann Lynch. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. Paul R. Satwicz's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Molina