Ratings for Dr. Justin L. Lo

I have been very happy with Dr Lo and his staff. I am always able to get all of my questions answered and he is very thorough. His professionalism; his abilities and interaction with surgery staff impress me. He works hard to keep my pain levels down and I appreciate that he monitors medication levels to make sure none of his patients are abusing them. I would not hesitate referring friends to Dr Lo and his office. Also, his staff are the nicest group of women I have come across in an office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

This is the worst doctor experience i have ever have. i did not feel comfortable with his care. in my opinion, he seemed too concerned on how little my insurance ccompany paid. From what i remember him saying at appointments. he actually mentioned this to me on several occations. saying something to the effect that i am taking up to much time compared to how much my insurance is paying him i do feel him to be a good doctor though but what's the point if you tell your patient something like this.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Justin L. Lo's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente