Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel Sutain

Dr. Sutain is a knowledgeable physician. Very competant and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Doctor Sutain has been helping me with m back pain and thanks to him and his staff I am finally beginning to feel some relief where I was told surgery was my only option.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr Sutain helped my father with back pain and now he can walk again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

He is a professional with a comfortably reassuring manner.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Sutain was personable and took his time with helping me to diagnose my back problem.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

If it weren't for Dr. Sutain I would not be walking completely pain free. I am so greatful to him. Wonderful sense of humor, bedside manner, and great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I'm very satisfied with the excellent quality of care I've received by Dr. Nathaniel Sutain as well as his staff. I wouldn't think of going to another doctor because I'm already under the care of the best.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Run the other way! This is one of the unfriendliest, inept doctors' offices you could possibly find. Most of the staff look and act as if they are working as part of a prison release program and have the attitudes to back it up. As for Dr. Sutain: NO bedside manner, and after a couple of months of being treated for a painful cervical injury, he told me: "I can't do anything else for you". Wouldn't complete the needed Workers Comp paperwork, and left me totally hanging. Also, pack a lunch if you have a morning appointment: you're gonna be here awhile.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The rating below was very harsh and unfair to a physician who really went beyond what was expected when my mother had a five level compression fracture. I was in the office with my mother and he spent a full 30 minutes on her case. What is interesting is that the physician refunded the money and didn't make it at all difficult for the patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Never runs on time. He had me waiting an hour, after showing up 15 minutes early for my appointment. Then shrugged me off and said "okay bye" as I was being refunded my copay. Terrible office, and he is just as terrible.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nathaniel Sutain's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MB Health