Ratings for Dr. John A. Cavallo

After almost 6 MONTHS, he gives me the customary physical. His beside manner sucks! He tells me I have to lose weight (I know I do, but after waiting 6 months and on my first visit that's all the man had to say...crack a smile? Glad your here? Nothing) He sends me a letter saying that my triglycerides off the charts. Then CLAIMS he tried to call me twice. My phone showed no such calls. Meanwhile I'm wondering if I'm about to have a stroke as I leave messages with him for about two weeks. In the latest fiasco, I went in complaining of an intermittent sound when I breath, similar to the candy "Pop Rocks". (it wasnt doing it during my visit). He tells me he's never heard of it and sends me home with no treatment. I ask a few NURSES, not DOCTORS, about the condition, and everyone I asked had hear of the condition before, except Dr. Cavallo! I sent him a letter three weeks ago telling him what the condition is, and that its gotten worse. I have yet to hear from him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. John A. Cavallo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)