Ratings for Dr. Brian Gallman

Excellent doctor. Who cares if the doc.is on time, if you get good care now days your lucky.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr..gallman is the only doctor i will see. he takes the time to explain and answer the questions i have not like every other doctored i have been to. there is a wait to see him but it well worth my time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Gallman is great! You will wait a minimum of 90 minutes past your appt. time! Promise! He spends too much time with his patients which doesn't explain why his staff schedules a patient every 15 minutes? Maybe it's to keep the money coming in the door? Also, you must pay cash! Too many of his patients bounced checks so now everyone must pay cash! His staff is not friendly and lacking professionalism. I only see him once every 6 months, I had an appt. the other day at 4:30, by 6:00 I was still in the waiting room with 2 people ahead of me! I asked for my co-payment back and left. No one even called me to apoligize or re-schedule! I am done!! Guess I better hope I can get in to see a new Dr. before my pills run out! Way to leave me hanging Doc!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Excellent Doctor, best I've got. Takes time explaining everything and he does not overmedicate. The staff is courteous but the punctuality is not good

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

A great doctor! Very thorough and loves to explain conditions. Avoids overmedicating. My only complaint is the staff's skills. I have been accidentally hung up on more times than I can count, and often don't get called back when leave messages.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Gallman and his staff have always treated my entire family with care and respect. We love his bedside manner. He's friendly and funny and is always great with our kids. He never just throws a prescription at you. He seems to frown on overmedicating. I like that!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

His staff is very rude and he is never on time

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

he was great, except for his nurse's flatulence was embarassing and stagnant

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

He is excellent always takes his time explain everything

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Very personable and spent lots of time answering our questions. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008