Ratings for Dr. Diane A. Vista-Deck

The secretary can be very rude at times. The medical assistants are very nice and caring. Dr. Vista provided me with overall fair care. At times, I felt like she didn’t listen to my concerns when I told her I was in pain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

After reading some of these comments, I think they must be talking about someone other than the Dr. Vista I see because my daughter and I have NEVER had a negative experience with her! Granted, her staff isn't always the most professional, but Dr. Vista has been nothing but kind, caring and empathetic. I've had some bad experiences with a few female gynecologists and a very creepy inappropriate encounter with a male one. Dr. Vista made me feel safe, to the point of doing the bare minimum of invasive procedures or examinations until I felt comfortable. Even my anxiety riddled daughter trusts Dr. Vista so much now she goes to her appointments alone. After every examination you meet her back in her office where she asks about your life, answers your questions and addresses your concerns. I genuinely feel like she cares about me. She sees me once a year, yet she remembers details that I told her the year before. I will NEVER see another doctor besides her ever again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Rude! Made me feel rushed & was very impersonal. No thanks!! You're over rated as an OB!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I went to see her in 2015, I could not agree more with some of the reviews she is very stand off. I never went back

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Vista Deck is an excellent doctor she delivered my two little girls and i have been seeing her since i was 16. I will never have another baby with any other dr but her. She is amazing, and i would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is caring, considerate, and is amazing at her job.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Visa to anyone who is pregnant. You'll get minimal attention or not attention from her at all. She doesn't share any information and she keeps it very short. She won't even ask you if you have questions or not. I did not feel any connection with her. My prenatal visits were less than 2 minutes - she came to the room, measured my belly and heard the heartbeat. She walks away without asking me if I were to have any questions or not in the end. P.S. Even though I read these reviews but I kept myself optimistic. Now I regret it for ignoring these negative comments. DO YOU REALLY WANT AN OB/GYN LIKE HER FOR ALL OF YOUR PRENATAL VISITS FOR NEXT 9 MONTHS? (THINK TWICE) Her front desk people were unprofessional, gossiping in the office and laziness.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very unprofessional, staff is not very friendly. When ask questions answers were always changing. No information given about symptoms etc. Ultrasound cancelled 3x by doctor/office. would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

She was amazing. We had our Mikey 3 years ago. He was born over 9 pounds. He was delivered with no tearing, and she bragged about it, and she should have. We always had great appointments pre-birth. I'd never have a child without her at the end of the bed. She is an excellent obgyn. I can't imagine a better experience. She cared. That mattered most.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

She doesn't share enough information and time with the patient. Very short and unsatisfactory answers. If you do not ask you won't know, she doesn't even warn you about things to be careful for.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Diane A. Vista-Deck's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)