Ratings for Dr. Victor Terranova

I know him professsionally & he is very bright and knowledgeable. I cannot comment on his skill as a patient, but periodontal patients go to the periodontist BECAUSE their teeth are failing. They had a significant problem before they got there or they would not be there. This "rate your MD" just seems like a place for complainers to complain, not a rflection of a dentist or physician's skills.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Do you know how it feels to smile finally, after probably 10 years of hiding my teeth? You cannot possibly know how wonderful it feels. Thank you all for your kind and excellent care. I am sure that you will find yourself with at least a couple of new patients because of me, I tell all of my family and friends what a wonderful dentist, with a really great staff, I’ve found Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

but the damage he caused me cost me out of pocket is over 32,000.00 to fix with different doctors and surgeons.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Does not know what he is doing. It took me 3 surgeries to get fixed, still healing!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006