Ratings for Dr. Adam C. Crowl

In January 2013, I had back surgery. I followed Dr. Crowl's instructions to the letter. Six months later I started once again playing tennis and golf and still do the same today. I have not experienced any discomfort at all. Next to my husband, I love Dr. Crowl the best. Thank you!!!!! Also Bel was so kind and reassuring for all the visits.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I would have been seen doctor CROWL and bELl His assistant ......for some time now and they work excellent together doctor explain everything in detail ......BELL is always there to help any way she can ........this hasn't been easy for me I have always experience good health but was injured on the job back and neck injury .......the doctor and his assistant has really help me out during these rough times .......let's say it ease my pain a little bit seE THEM work so well as a team .....G SCOTT SECHREST

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

It is a real shame that people can use the computer to slam a doctor just because they didnt hear what they wanted to hear or get the medicine they wanted.Dr.Crowl is one of the best and his bed side manner is fantastic.He is very polite and cares about his patients. I have sent a friend to see him who is scared of doctors and he really made her feel at ease.I do not agree with the negative feed back from a few people when I have met several of this doctors patients and they have had nothing but wonderful things to say.I would suggest the next time think before you slam someone.If anyone needs a good spine doctor Dr. Crowl is a wonderful doctor and person as well. DONT LET THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK KEEP YOU AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.Crowl for almost two years and find him to be the best!He is kind and nothing like the other people have said.I guess they have never been late for anything.Please do not let these negative feedbacks keep you from seeing a great doctor>

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I would NOT recommend this doctor unless someone has no other options. I came online after my visit to hopefully help someone else who might consider a visit with Dr. Crowl. Reading the other poster's comments, I felt like it could have been me that wrote it. AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNERS is right. After shaking my hand (the only polite thing he did), his first comment was, "Do you really think you need to see me or are you just here for pain management?" Not even a 'how are you doing? what brings you here today?' Wow. I could tell immediately that he felt like he was wasting his time-and I quickly realized, so was I. Unfortunately, he would still get his money-but I was out my copay and 1.5 hours of my time. He is rude, arrogant (at one point I was explaining what I was feeling as spine tightness, he laughed and told me that HE KNEW all about the spine and what I was explaining was not the spine)...completely unprofessional and seemingly uncaring about a patient's issues.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

After having x-rays done by staff, I had to wait 45 minutes for the doctor. Without apologizing for the long wait, he asked why I was here and then asked me if I needed surgery or if I was referred. It was obvious that he had not even looked at any of the paperwork or notes that his staff had prepared. He then proceeded to dismiss what my GP diagnosed and basically told me to get in shape. His "bedside manners" were horrible. He was arrogant, cold, and gave me the distinct impression that he had more important things to do. Overall, it was a total waste of my time, and evidently, his as well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Adam C. Crowl's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)