Ratings for Dr. Darrel J. Bell

I thought he was very condescending, rude, and gave me far too much information that wasn't relevant and scared me to death. His assistant is very nice and helpful. He isn't. I don't need a doctor to hold my hand, but two insults in one appointment was enough for me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Bell took over my prenatal care when my original OB went out of town. He's been amazing and takes as much time as you need during your appts to answer all questions and put you at ease!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr.Sorensen was my saving grace, after a horrible HORRIBLE labor experience with Dr.Bell.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Bell and his nurse Vicki are the best ever! I had went through a long year of trying to get pregnant, and as anyone going through fertility issues can relate a month is a lifetime when trying to conceive. With the help of Dr Bell and Vicki I now have two wonderful children. They really make sure you understand and are comfortable with the options they have available. I had went to another doctor first at a different practice and had expressed my concerns for having PCOS and she basically told me I didn't know what I was talking about and wanted to test me for a bunch of different things. Thankfully I trusted my instincts and went to Dr bell. I didn't tell him about my prior experience, instead voiced my concerns and he agreeded did one simple blood test, and sure enough I have PCOS. After that no waste in time we put a plan in action and I was pregnant. I have always and will always recommend any women to him for any OBGYN services. He is amazing, and Vicki is the best nurse ever she even called me while she was on vacation to check on me for some complications I had while pregnant as I am also a type one diabetic. Best care ever.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I just had a hysterectomy and a large fibroid removed by Dr. Bell this past week. After months of seeing other doctors that were just average, I was very surprised to find that Dr. Bell is excellent in every way. He was the perfect mix of being straightforward, very knowledgeable, caring, & compassionate. He answered all of my overwhelmingly anxious & silly questions with the patience of a saint. He truly makes you feel like you are his only patient & he has all the time in the world for you! My previous Dr had insisted that the only procedure that would work for my situation would be an abdominal hysterectomy, Dr Bell chose to do a more difficult procedure just so that my recovery period would be significantly lessened. Needless to say, everything pre op & post op have so far been extremely informative & successful. I honestly can't rave enough about Dr. Bell!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Bell and his nurse Vicky saved my quality of life. Before seeing him I had suffered for 7 years having my cycle last 20 days every month accompanied by frequent cycst often sending me to the ER because of the pain. Dr. Bell listened, took my suffering serious and found a unique solution. I refer hime to EVERY female friend i have. Thank You Dr. Bell, you have a loyal paceint for life!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

After my husband and I had tried to conceive for a year, we went to see Dr. Bell. He explained all the necessary steps very clearly. I ended up needing to have a small operation done. Dr. Bell made me feel very comfortable and as though I was his most important patient. His nurse, Vicky, is also very friendly and helpful. The procedure at the hospital went very well. I am very glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Bell was very unhelpful. He did not approve of the care I was seeking and he would not listen to my needs or concerns. He was very judgemental and did not help me in my time of need.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr Bell is the best there is. He is extremely professional, the clinic is beautiful, staff are helpful & friendly and most of all, I'm comfortable with Dr Bell. And feeling comfortable is extrenely important to me. I've gone to him for several years now and unfortunately am moving out of state. I'm very sad that I have to leave my doctor. If I could fly back & forth to keep him as my doctor, I'd do it. He amazing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Darrel J. Bell's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)