Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Thomas

Dr Thomas got me in right away. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I'm very thankful I was referred to Dr. Thomas. He and his staff were very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Excellent doctor who helped me with my car crash injuries. It took some time and I wanted to give up but Dr. Thomas encouraged me to hang in there. I'm glad he took the time help me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He might be good for backs, but he did nothing to help my neck injury. He used all my pip, all my alternative care money with my individual insurance and then said I owe him over $1000 more for services eight months ago that he never billed my pip for. I am now paying out of my pocket for a doctor that knows about neck injuries and is helping me get better.

Submitted August 1, 2014

During my pregnancy, Dr. Thomas helped me with my back pains. I was amazed on how quickly his adjustments made me feel so much better. He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012