Ratings for Dr. Benjamin H. Levi

Dr. Levi is an awesome doctor. He is extremely knowledgable, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

My son was a patient for YEARS and recently turned 18. When I told him we needed to find a new Dr (not a pediatrician), he was upset that he couldn't see Dr. Levi anymore. Dr. Levi has been wonderful, both to my son and to me. He explains things very well to both of us, and responds to questions respectfully and completely. I would highly recommend Dr. Levi to anyone. Too bad he's a pediatrician, or I'd love for him to be my Dr. as well!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

great bedside manner, always very pleasant - looked up information for me that he did not have available at time of visit and responded to my concern promptly. My son always feels very comfortable going to the doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

We've been taking our kids to see Dr. Levi for 11 years now. He is the best kind of doctor: excellent with kids and parents, good communication, knowledgable and very respectful of a parents' instincts. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Awesome bedside manner. My 12 y.o. son sees Dr. Levi and he really likes him. He speaks to my son in a way my son can understand without feeling like he's being treated like a "little" kid. He listens to concerns and offers realistic suggestions. Would highly recommmend Dr. Levi!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

First visit was better than second. Not terribly personable. We felt rushed. We are specifically concerned about vaccines, and although very knowledgeable, presentation of the information was not very well substantiated.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Both my boys go to Dr. Levi, and he is really the best Doc in the practice there. He spends the time you need with him, answering your questions as thoroughly as possible, always explains things in language you can understand without making you feel stupid, and is just a general nice guy who obviously loves working with children.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Benjamin H. Levi's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal