Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Greider

The rudest doctor of the 33 I have in my iPhone at the moment. Doctor came in the room in a bad mood and was not wanting to hear anything from me since the nurse had already visited. I had several details typed that explained occasions the problem occurred, but this doctor was not willing to listen and had me feel like I was wasting his time. Much wishing I did not have to pay the bill prior to the appointment as his PHD advice was for me to buy new shoes.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Worse bedside manor ever! Made me feel like I was lying about the pain in my back and leg. Didn't spend time with me to answer my questions or make sure they were all answered, never gave me enough time to get them out, because he kept interrupting me. Pompous and arrogant, insulted me and was belittling. I will never be going back to him. He came in and said that my X-rays were normal and going to push some pills on me and send me off for OT. I finally got a copy of my x-rays after having to pay more money for them, sent them to an ACTUAL radiologist, and they confirmed that they are NOT normal and I need to seek some care, and it will most definitely NOT be by this craptastic arrogant jerk. GO somewhere else, unless you want waste your money and time with someone who doesn't care about you, your ailments or what you are trying to say to him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I had a bad break in my foot which was not healing properly. I was in constant pain and pain relievers only caused me more problems due to side effects. My quality of life was most definitely very adversely affected and I had no idea what was going on or what to do. I sought a second opinion with Dr. Greider who identified an additional hairline fracture in a very small bone. Thanks to his expertise and especially his compassion, I have now healed to the point I can once again engage in the strenuous exercise I had to forgo during my "broken foot ordeal." I cannot thank Dr. Greider enough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Greider was having personal issues with a family member and couldnt treat me. This delayed my second surgery . If he would have done the first surgery correctly there wouldnt have been a need for a second surgery.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I just had a visit with dr.greider. These negative comments are very true. this Dr is a waste of time. Offer no solution to my back and leg pain. Better off find someone else more compassionate and helpful

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Horrific. I will never return. I have never had a doctor treat me so poorly. If you have back pain DO NOT GO!!! He only aggravated my current situation, his exam left me in tears, and he made me feel like I was liar and that I was a waste of time. I'm seeking treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

excellent doctor--- diagnosed and treated my problem-- would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Don't spend your time to go to him because you are just wasting your time and money. If you ever go, you will understand.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Thomas D. Greider's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1975)