Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Elbert

I went to them several years ago for fillings Approximately a year later two of the teeth broke they filled. I had them pull one and they broke a good tooth next to the broken one. They wanted to charge me to fix their mistake. They cost me so much to have their hack jobs fixed. I will never go back to them.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Wow. After reading these reviews, I wonder if they are talking about the right doctor or hygienist. I found Dr. Elbert to be very professional & helpful. And Sarah, my hygienist is as gentle but thorough as possible. Dr. Elbert does have some health issues but it does not affect his work. He now has another dentist who works with him & she is also professional, knowledgeable & a sweetie. At a time, I had no dental insurance & Dr. Elbert worked with my income & I could receive great care at a very reasonable cost. Love my dentist!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I found Elbert to be arrogant and unprofessional. I was in the chair being ignored by unfriendly, immature assistants while he and his assistants chattered away about what they did in their off hours as if they were at a cocktail bar. I went in for a simple extraction, but it turned into a big headache when he said the tooth unexpectedly shattered and had to be dug out. I'm not sure I can trust anyone that insecure and arrogant to be honest about their mistakes. I have found a new dentist with some professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Elbert for over twenty years. In reading these reviews, one would think someone has a vendetta against him. He is straight forward with any problem I ever encountered, and treats me with up most respect. His staff is incredible, and many have been with him as long as I can remember. He removed my wisdom teeth 15 years ago, without incident. He's an interesting person when you get to know him well. I've never encountered insurance issues, they ask you at every appointment if insurance is correct. To know him is to love him, I consider him a friend as well as my Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Completly ruined my teeth. Very unprofessional and could not believe how they never introduced themselves when walking into the room. I never knew who the heck was in my mouth drilling or looking at my teeth. I NEVER saw dr Elbert in the years time I've been going there. Probably had about 8 appts all of which were by different females. I don't even think they are trained let alone aloud to be working on teeth. They destroyed not only my teeth but my children as well. Who does 2 root canals in one office visit that only took 30 min to complete ??? Should have known it wasn't done properly in the first place. Both teeth they did 30 min root canals on broke off 3 days later and were so badly ruined that I HAD no other choice but to have them pulled. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to this place.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Went to this dentist for several years. Later was sued by this dentist because his staff failed to submit procedure to my insurance company for payment. His staff called a year and half later wanting payment. Obviously the time had expired for the insurance to pay... So I am now paying over $1500 dollars for a procedure COVERED by my INSURANCE. Thanks Elbert.. great staff!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I've been going to him for a couple years now I love this office I was pregnant when I started going and they were very nice and helpful. I had a lot of stuff done. And never felt any of it great place and they were quick

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Glad to see the dentist is not practicing anymore due to his illness. A very rude and arrogant man living off of his late father's kite strings as far as the name goes. Karma does wonderful things to the people who deserve it.

Submitted January 2, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Elbert for approx 18 years and him and his staff have been nothing but great to us. Everytime my kids go in they remember everything that they are doing in their lives and have treat them very well. No complaints whatsoever!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011