Unfailingly helpful and friendly. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS AT DEDHAM-MEDICAL! Very kind, caring, and punctual. I was having a lot of pain around the uterus area and 2 doctors at Dedham Medical said it was bladder pain. So I saw him and he actually put a camera in my bladder to see what it looked like! He did not rush and explained everything. I felt very comfortable right away. Turned out that my bladder was fine (I thought so). Unfortunately, he could not give me an answer to what the pain was but he could rule out what it wasn't. Turned out to be a VERY BAD CASE of endometrosis (pain in the uterus!!) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Michael J. MALONE's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1980)

Tufts

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2484716'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;BOSTON&quot; to &quot;Dedham&quot;

September 7, 2013
  • City changed from "DEDHAM" to "BOSTON", Med School changed from "Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655" to "University Of Massachusetts Medical School"

May 3, 2012