Ratings for Dr. Michael Sullivan

they are always one to two hours behind schedule. Dr. Sullivan was great during delivery and surgery but very short in office. he acts too busy or doesn't really listen to what you say

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Sullivan! He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Sullivan is a God sent! He is very reassuring & will tell you 100 times till you are reassured. He has great bedside manner & was great delivering my daughter & glad he is now about to deliver my second child. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

He is very knowledgable and has a great personality. However, the wait time at every appointment is 30-40 minutes past your appointment time in the waiting room, plus an additional 30 minutes after the nurse sees you for the Dr. to see you. If you need to call and talk to one of the receptionists, it is nearly impossible because the phone goes directly to an answering service where you have to leave a message and hope that they will get back to you. You often have to leave multiple messages to get a call back. However, the biggest frustration that I have had is that I have to remind them over and over about important things that should be a priority for them automatically... like getting my medical records from my previous child's birth where I had severe hemoraging. I signed the release and gave specific information to the receptionist months ago and they still haven't gotten my recordsand I am due in 7 weeks. They just have too many patients and not enough doctors or staff to keep track. Overall it has been very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Most wonderful doctor Ive ever had! Dr. Sullivan makes you feel very comfortable. His bedside manor is amazing. Doctors like him are one in a million!! So disappointed to not be seeing him for my second pregnancy, due to insurance changes! I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Fantastic doctor, takes plenty of time to make sure you get all the info you need and has great bedside manner - very personable and makes you feel comfortable immediately - something important in this field. These comments need to be fixed because they are getting confused with another doctor's with the same name.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Michael Sullivan's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Mount Vernon, OH