Ratings for Dr. Debra Jih

Dr. Debra Jih did not seem very courteous nor knowledgeable. My experience with her was awful and I highly recommend seeing a different doctor if possible. As other reviews have mentioned, she is really not interested in helping her patients. She did not speak with me about treatment options or side effects. It seemed as though she knew the options and side effects but did not find it worth her time to discuss them. Seriously avoid this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I would recommend her to my friends and family. She was very courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have never been so rushed in my life! I have several skin conditions and was told to wait to discuss one of them at my next visit which she then proceeded to tell me to schedule for two months away! My questions seemed to annoy her, she forgot to give me prescriptions for 2 medicines and told me that some of my symptoms made no sense...one of the worst doctor visits of my life and I've had many!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Went to Dr. Jih for full skin exam. She barely looked at me and never checked my scalp, under arms, fingers or toes. She looked at a spot on my arm only after I asked her to and said it was benign. I went to another Derm a week later (since I was unsatisfied with Dr. Jih's exam) and they removed the spot om my arm and it came back as SCC. Dr. Jih seemed more concerned about time than answering my questions. I would almost say that my questions and persistance annoyed her. I would not go back to her for a skin exam for my pet much less for me or my family.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Debra Jih's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company